Following the global launch of Dead Island 2 on Friday, April 21, Deep Silver and Dambuster Studios have announced it has sold over 1 million copies after just three days on sale.
Dead Island 2 has won fans from around the world with countless players snapping up a copy of the drop dead gore-geous game in the first 72 hours.
Dead Island 2 in numbers:
- More than 1 million – copies of Dead Island 2 sold in first weekend
- 11 million – total hours played
- 28 million – total number of player deaths (over twice the population of Los Angeles)
- 45 million – zombies sliced in half
- 756 million – zombie limbs hacked off
- 1.1 billion – total number of zombies slayed
Categories: zombie games
Leave a Reply