Stubbs The Zombie announced this week that his debut game, Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse, is coming to Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam), and will be available through backwards compatibility on Xbox Series S|X and PlayStation 5, on March 16, 2021. When asked whether it was a remake or remaster, Stubbs shouted into the microphone, “Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse is the greatest zombie game of all time. It will remain flawless and unchanged!”
“Today, I announce my return to Aspyr as CEO, President, Founder, and Community Manager. Any rumors that I have eaten brains (especially those at Aspyr) are falsehoods, fallacies, and obviously big fat lies,” said Stubbs The Zombie, asking to be referred to as Edward Stubblefield.
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse returns to modern consoles with achievements and modernized controls. Achieve great feats including:
- That didn’t age well: Complete the painfully slow, forced tutorial
- I make a PP: Soil the water supply with your finely aged urine
- Get lost: We know you did
“mmrRrr urrrR Rrrrrr GGgRRRr ggrR rAAaAA Rrrrrr rraaaaaA UuRRr grr rRAAAAAaaa GGRR rrraAA uuuRrRrR nuurg UURRr Rrrrrr ara RAA mMMrr ORrRRRR GGgRRRRRR orR nuurg AHHhh OOrR GgRR RrRaaaa RaaaA Gggg ggGgRR nuurg AHHHH Oorr ara rrAa mRr RaAa nuurg AAaHhH UurrRrRR gGRRrRR araa mmmRrr UrrrRrRr!!,” said Maggie Monday, Head of Brain Consumption at Aspyr Media.
About Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
Be the Zombie. Kick Ass and Take Brains.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. As Stubbs the Zombie, you’ll show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back, Maggie, and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
- Eat Brains: Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence
- Build Your Zombie Horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies and lead a zombie assault on the living
- Possess Punchbowl’s Population: Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away
- Bring Civilization to its Knees: Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past
- Stubbs and Chill: Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included)
Categories: zombie games
Leave a Reply