SURV1V3 is a unique realistic zombie survival fps game expressly designed for virtual reality that will let you truly test your survival skills. Play the thrilling story in single mode or coop with your friends (up to 3 players) and survive to the apocalypse!
INFECTION DAY 407
It’s over a year since V1V3 case zero has been reported. Starting from 14th November 2018, a mutated Saedornavirus spread his deadly effects among world killing billions of people.
Who survived is lonely, struggling in a devastated world, fighting for his life against infecteds…
Will humanity survive to V1V3?
Someone is supposing a cure can be found…
Fire, run, hide yourself, picklock, pretend to be a zombie, be smart, plan your moves and coordinate with your teammates!
SURV1V3 is this and much more… starting from infamous Santa Carla city, escaping through its narrow rotten sewers… an endless run through creepy scenarios, scary situations and challenging tasks, until you’ll meet the mysterious man who will save the world.
SURV1V3 IS DIFFERENT:
- no hud at all to be immersive as much as possible, any option/dialogue/interaction menu is managed through a realistic military tablet;
- real life full simulated weapons (e.g. bullet physics, reload gestures, recoil&bloom effects);
- melee weapons;
- manually attach/remove weapons accessories;
- friendly fire;
- smart mechanics (e.g. disguise as zombie ability), pushing player to a nonlinear approach to gameplay;
- fully simulated player’s body;
- +30 zombie models, with full dismemberment and realistic perception system;
- huge and full explorable levels;
- full locomotion;
- up to 3 players cooperative story and trials modes;
- more than 10 hours of gameplay in thrilling story mode.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
Categories: zombie games