Rebellion’s cult horror shooter Zombie Army 4 will be free for Stadia Pro subscribers when it launches on May 1. With a separate promotion currently under way, Stadia Pro is free for another month, so there’s no better time to try it out and send Hitler’s rotting hordes back to hell.
PAINT THE TOWN RED IN “BLOOD COUNT”
As teased at the end of the new Stadia trailer, Rebellion is also excited to reveal Zombie Army 4’s upcoming campaign mission “Blood Count”!
Take on Transylvanian undead and SS cultists in the nerve-shredding second chapter of the “Hell Cult” mini-campaign. Break into an abandoned castle, unravel mysteries of the occult and drill deep into the crypt’s darkest secrets.
Blood Count launches on all platforms, including Stadia, soon…
BITE INTO EVERYTHING ON STADIA
Zombie Army 4: Dead War will launch on Stadia with ALL previously released add-on content available for purchase starting Day 1.
The year is 1946. Europe lies in ruins, torn apart by “Plan Z.” The zombie Führer has been cast into Hell but Hitler’s hordes are back for more!
Stadia players can look forward to:
▪ A harrowing Story Campaign for 1-4 players
▪ Huge new levels across Southern Europe and beyond…
▪ Epic weaponry, powerful skills and elemental enhancements
▪ 100 levels to rank up – build the slayer you desire
▪ Gorge on the goriest X-ray Kill Cam ever
▪ The return of Horde Mode – bigger, better and tougher!
For more information, please visit ZombieArmy.com
Categories: zombie games