Blue Underground is set to present a restoration of ZOMBIE in true 4K Ultra High Definition with Dolby Vision HDR and a new Dolby Atmos audio mix, bursting at the seams with hours of new and archival extras.
“We put a lot of time and work into restoring films like MANIAC and ZOMBIE,” said William Lustig, President of Blue Underground. ” We’re thrilled that fans can now view them at home in true 4K Ultra HD, with Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range and new Dolby Atmos audio mixes.”
The Dead Are Among Us on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray!
In Italy, it was considered the ‘unofficial sequel’ to DAWN OF THE DEAD. In England, it was known as ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS and banned as obscene. In America, it was called ZOMBIE and advertised with the depraved tag line “WE ARE GOING TO EAT YOU!” Tisa Farrow (THE GRIM REAPER), Ian McCulloch (CONTAMINATION), Al Cliver (CANNIBALS), and Richard Johnson (THE HAUNTING) star in this worldwide splatter sensation directed by ‘Maestro Of Gore’ Lucio Fulci (THE HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY, THE NEW YORK RIPPER) that remains one of the most eye-skewering, skin-ripping, gore-gushingly graphic horror hits of all time!
Disc 1 (4K UHD Blu-ray) Feature Film + Extras:
* Audio Commentary #1 with Troy Howarth, Author of Splintered Visions: Lucio Fulci and His Films
* Audio Commentary #2 with Star Ian McCulloch and Diabolik Magazine Editor Jason J. Slater
* When The Earth Spits Out The Dead – Interview with Stephen Thrower, Author of Beyond Terror: The Films of Lucio Fulci
* Theatrical Trailers
* TV Spots
* Radio Spots
* Poster & Still Gallery
* Guillermo del Toro Intro
Disc 2 (Blu-ray) Extras:
* Zombie Wasteland – Interviews with Stars Ian McCulloch, Richard Johnson & Al Cliver, and Actor/Stuntman Ottaviano Dell’Acqua
* Flesh Eaters on Film – Interview with Co-Producer Fabrizio De Angelis
* Deadtime Stories – Interviews with Co-Writers Elisa Briganti and (Uncredited) Dardano Sacchetti
* World of the Dead – Interviews with Cinematographer Sergio Salvati and Production & Costume Designer Walter Patriarca
* Zombi Italiano – Interviews with Special Make-Up Effects Artists Gianetto De Rossi & Maurizio Trani and Special Effects Artist Gino De Rossi
* Notes on a Headstone – Interview with Composer Fabio Frizzi
* All in the Family – Interview with Antonella Fulci
* Zombie Lover – Award-Winning Filmmaker Guillermo del Toro talks about one of his favorite films
Categories: Zombie films