Slice Zombies for Kinect for Xbox One, the humorous zombie slicing game developed by independent game developer MADE, is now available exclusively on Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program for $9.99. Xbox Live Gold members get a 20% discount until 22 May.
The zombie apocalypse is long over and there are still thousands of zombies left. So what do we do with them now? It’s easy!
Step in front of your Kinect motion sensor and use your hands to cut, grab and shoot zombies into little pieces.
Unlock funny zombie types like exploding zombies or time travelling zombies or Evil Zevel, a zombie equipped with a rocket pack flying across your TV.
Slice coins to unlock new items, backgrounds and walking hands that come with powerful special abilities.
– Cut and shoot zombie ragdolls into little pieces
– Grab zombies with one hand and slice them with the other
– Game progression with 21 levels and a built-in shop give you tons of replay value
– Unlock all cool items like new ribbons, backgrounds and zombies
– Awesome zombies like the time travelling zombie, Evil Zevel or the zombie bunny
Categories: zombie games
Leave a Reply