Snap Inc. recently announced Snap Games — an all-new real-time multiplayer gaming platform featuring original and third-party games from Game Closure, PikPok, Spry Fox, Zeptolab, and Zynga.
Snap will begin rolling out a series of made-for-Snapchat games, each designed for high-fidelity, synchronous gameplay:
- Bitmoji Party – (Snap Inc.) – Snap’s flagship, first-party IP for Snap Games features you and your friends, brought to life in 3D as your Bitmojis as you compete across four fast-paced mini-games: Pool Party, Kick Off, Spin Session, and Zombie Escape.
- Alphabear Hustle – (Spry Fox) – Alphabear Hustle is a fast-paced cooperative word game with a twist. Players can work together to spell words, collect cute bears, and build their own personal bear village.
- C.A.T.S. (Crash Arena Turbo Stars) Drift Race – (ZeptoLab) – C.A.T.S. is a multiplayer racing game that invites up to 6 players to use boosters scattered along the track to race faster, or slow down opponents. Along the way, collect new vehicles from the C.A.T.S. universe.
- Snake Squad – (Game Closure) – Snake Squad is a multiplayer battle-royale game. Choose your favorite avatar to go into battle and guide your snake around the battlefield with your squad to grow larger to eliminate your competition.
- Tiny Royal e – (Zynga) – Tiny Royale™ is a fast, fun top-down battle royale game — the classic battle royale experience, re-invented for the Snapchat platform. Squad up with friends or go solo during quick 2-minute rounds to loot and shoot your way to victory until only one player—or team—remains.
- Zombie Rescue Squad – (PikPok) – Team up with your fellow Zombie Rescue Squad friends to enter the front lines of the zombie apocalypse. Rescue survivors from the hungry hordes and gather as many supplies as you can. But if you miss the helicopter to safety, you’ll be left behind!
Snapchatters can dive into gameplay right from Chat, Snapchat’s popular messaging feature, offering friends a fast and intuitive way to start playing.
Snap Games will include monetization opportunities for our game development partners and Snap. The platform will launch with video advertising featuring Snap’s non-skippable, six second Commercials ad format that launched in Q3 2018.
Over the coming months, Snap Games will slowly expand its developer partners across various genres and styles to bring the best gaming experiences to the Snapchat community.
Categories: zombie games
Leave a Reply