Shorebound Studios, developers of Spectraball on Steam, has announced that their latest title, Dead Sky will be coming to PC, Mac and Linux later this year.
Dead Sky is a top down, tower defense, zombie shooter for PC, Mac and Linux. Gamers play as a survivor in a zombie infested world with one goal, survive.
Steam users can vote for Dead Sky to be included on Steam through Steam Greenlight here: http://bit.ly/DeadSkyGreenlight
Dead Sky includes the following features on top of it’s expansive 9 mission single player and horde based multiplayer:
- Wide-Ranging Single Player – Play through the expansive single-player mode, taking on zombies, gunning from choppers, and much more in 9 missions.
- Cooperative Multiplayer – Take yourself and up to three friends into a hectic, horde based, multiplayer game. Survive as long as you can, crafting your defensive base and fighting the zombie horde.
- 30+ Weapons, Zombies and Powerups – Dead Sky features many unique weapons, zombies and powerups for you to come across.
- Expansive Crafting System – Craft a variety of defensive items ranging from turrets, traps, barricades and more to enhance your base as you fight off the horde.
- Online Leaderboards – Compete with your friends and other players worldwide to see how you rank.
Categories: Zombie Groups